Teraz jest Wt mar 19, 2024 12:23 pm

Napisz wątekOdpowiedz Strona 1 z 1   [ Posty: 9 ]
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Szkocja czerwiec/lipiec
PostNapisane: Śr kwi 05, 2017 3:54 pm 
bajkopisarz forumowy

Planuję z żoną wybrać się na koniec czerwca do Szkocji. Proszę o wszelkie rady, co zobaczyć, a co sobie odpuścić. Którędy warto jechać, a które trasy unikać.
Z góry dziękuje za wszystkie informacje.

Tytuł: Re: Szkocja czerwiec/lipiec
PostNapisane: Śr kwi 05, 2017 8:15 pm 
poeta forumowy

często pada, krótko, ale siąpi, później słońce i znów deszcz, wiatr i zimnawo jak się zmoknie => przeciwdeszczówki szybkie w zakładaniu i zdejmowaniu

PostNapisane: Cz kwi 06, 2017 8:26 am 
prozaik forumowy

Wschodnia strona "nudniejsza" - zwykłe wybrzeże, w niektórych momentach klifowe. Zachodnie wybrzeże bardziej poszarpane, skaliste, dużo ciekawsze widokowo i motocyklowo. Zajrzyj do dwóch, trzech zamków - niektóre urządzone, figury woskowe i pokazane życie jak kiedyś. Drogi drugorzędne typowo angielskie - wąskie i kręte, więc z dziennymi dystansami planuj ostrożnie. Pogoda różna, ja miałem szczęście, bo przez 16 dni większość to słońce.

PostNapisane: Cz kwi 06, 2017 3:21 pm 
Aktywny

Co prawda w Szkocji jeszcze nie byłem, ale The Ride Magazine
w każdym numerze zamieszcza jakieś trasy.

Jak wejdziesz sobie tu:
http://www.ride.co.uk/magazine-routes/r ... e-magazine

I poszukasz Scotland to znajdziesz jakieś traski w postaci linków
do Google maps oraz GPX do ściągnięcia.
Tu przykładowo mapki na trzy dni ("The best roads in Scotland"):
day one: http://goo.gl/maps/kg0Zd
day two: http://goo.gl/maps/98bp3
day three: http://goo.gl/maps/E30gY
GPX: http://www.ride.co.uk/upload/293519/att ... nd.gpx.zip

Może przyda się przy planowaniu...

I jeszcze taki filmik wrzucę:
https://youtu.be/9aFRCPQMWNw

PostNapisane: Cz kwi 06, 2017 6:54 pm 
bajkopisarz forumowy

Dzięki za rady, na pewno się przydadzą.

PostNapisane: Pt kwi 07, 2017 3:44 pm 
Początkujący

czesc
Swietny kierunek - polecam goraco wkleje ci ponizej nasza rozpiske z 2015 roku - przygotowana przez Anglika - Smialo nazwalbym to Szkocja w pigulce na tydzien.
Moge Ci to pedeslac mailem w bardziej czytelnej.

Dzien / data / opis trasy / akomodacja -

Day 1 Saturday June 6th
The ferry will arrive in Hull early morning, about 7.30 am. We will meet at a convenient place outside Hull so that we do not have confusion trying to find each other in the docks and nearby town. Then we will have a long ride west and north through Yorkshire, into the Scottish borders and on into Scotland. I will try to minimise the motorway riding as far as possible, but that requires that we must keep to a tight timetable. If we are on schedule then we can avoid Glasgow and the very built-up area between Glasgow and Edinburgh, by heading northwest though Dumfries and Galloway, up to the mouth of the river Clyde, where there is a little ferry to Dunoon this bypasses the city. Then we will pass around Loch Eck and Loch Fyne to Inveraray. If we are delayed then we must instead take the motorway past Glasgow.
Inveraray Hostel

Day 2 Sunday June 7th
Follow the smaller roads along the lochs and by the coast, visit some places of interest, head northwards to Skye. We have two choices for crossing to the island – there is a ferry from Mallaig or the bridge further north at the Kyle of Lochalsh. We can make a choice on the day, bearing in mind that latest ferry from Mallaig is at 6.00pm, crossing time is 30 minutes, and we have another 50 minutes ride to Portree afterwards.
Schiehalion Bed and Breakfast, Isle of Skye

Day 3 Monday June 8th
Circuit of the Isle of Skye, visit some places of interest including Old Man of Storr, Dunvegan Castle, across the bridge to the mainland, photograph stop at Eilean Donan castle, LochCarron, over the Bealch Na Baa to Applecross, northwards on minor roads along the coast and shore of Loch Torridon to Shieldaig, Torridon and Kinlochewe. The distance on the map this day doesn’t look very much, but the roads are very small and we will be slow.
Corasaig Bed and Breakfast, Kinlochewe

Day 4 Tuesday June 9th
North via Loch Maree, Ullapool, Scourie, Durness, Tongue, visit Castle Varrich, Melvich to finish in Thurso or nearby. This will be a good days ride on some interesting roads with great scenery along the west coast, but we need some good weather. If the weather is very bad then a more inland route might be preferred – we will choose on the day.
To be confirmed, near Thurso

Day 5 Wednesday June 10th
Visit Dunnet Head and John O’Groats. South along the coast via Wick (has 3 castles) possibly Dunrobin Castle, Falls of Shin, passing by Inverness to enter The Great Glen and ride along Loch Ness, photo opportunities with the monster, and on to Fort Augustus. Morag’s Hostel, Fort Augustus (Loch Ness)

Day 6 Thursday June 11th
On this day we will have the Grampian Mountains to the east and also the Cairngorms National Park, which we can explore. It’s possible too to visit the Highland Museum, a whisky distillery, and some other places. On the coast to the east is the very picturesque Dunottar Castle and we also have Blair Castle, Glamis Castle and many others. If we wanted to visit Dundee there is the old sailing ship, ‘Discovery’, very famous from expeditions to the Antarctic with Captain Scott. We can choose where to go on the day. Then it will be south-westwards again to Crieff, maybe with a stop at Dunkeld Abbey if there is time. Crieff is a nice little town and Dunkeld is a popular tourist stop.
Murray Park Hotel, Crieff (we got a really good deal on this one!)

Day 7 Friday June 12th
Head southwards, passing Stirling and down into the Scottish borders. We could stop at Stirling Castle or visit the Wallace Memorial if that is of interest. In the border country the little towns of Peebles and Kelso might be good for collecting stickers and small gifts, and there is the possibility to visit Thirlestane Castle and Dryburgh Abbey. Finally I will find somewhere good to stay in Northumberland, which has very nice countryside, for our last night – I am waiting on email replies for this.
To be confirmed, Northumberland

Day 8 Saturday June 13th
Head south through Northumberland and Teesdale into North Yorkshire. There are many nice spots we could visit, including places in the North York Moors, the ruined abbeys of Jervaulx and Rievaulx, some little places on the coast or even Holy Island (accessible by causeway only at low tide). It would, alternatively, be possible to visit the City of York, which is quite a popular tourist destination. Finally, get some dinner and then return to Hull for the ferry. Ferry to Zeebrugge

Wisienka na Torcie - ktorej nie mozna ominac to w polnocnej Cumbrii Hard Knott Pass :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardknott_Pass

Zrobilismy cala trase bez wyjatku i najwieksze wrazenie z dnia 4 - 6 ale tak naprawde to cala trasa byla swietna.

Pogoda - raczej rzesko, ale prawie such cala droge.

mam nadzieje, ze pomoze :)
pozdrawiam

PostNapisane: Pt kwi 07, 2017 3:51 pm 
Początkujący

zapomnialem dolozyc kolejny obowiazkowy odcinek drogi :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bealach_na_B%C3%A0
pozdr

Tytuł: Szkocja czerwiec/lipiec
PostNapisane: N kwi 09, 2017 10:28 pm 
bajkopisarz forumowy

No cholerka, trochę apetytu pobudziliście. Warto pomyśleć 'na powaznie'. Dzięki!

PostNapisane: N kwi 09, 2017 10:50 pm 
honorowy bajkopisarz forumowy

kowalpp napisał(a):

Wisienka na Torcie - ktorej nie mozna ominac to w polnocnej Cumbrii Hard Knott Pass :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardknott_Pass

Trampek na pierwszym biegu i bałem się ze stanie taka stromość :-)

Pozdrowienia,
D

Napisz wątekOdpowiedz Strona 1 z 1   [ Posty: 9 ]